There’s a new voice in town. It’s The Op-Ed, which is here to make sense of the buzz in the digital media industry. With all that is happening in the ad-tech space, every day there are new viewpoints, big debates and a ton of opinions on what it all means. We believe there’s a clear need to lay out the important issues for publishers, helping them stay on the forefront of innovation and ultimately win out in our this complicated landscape. The Op-Ed will be voicing opinions and sharing best practices on the topics that truly impact a publisher’s business. Here’s a glimpse of what to expect:
- Coverage of big picture issues impacting the industry (e.g. industry standards like viewable impressions)
- Debating the industry’s hottest and most contested topics
- Best practices for specific functional areas (Sales, Ad Ops, Finance)
- Analysis of all things ad tech (since that’s our specialty)
- Guest blog posts and opinions from some of the great media industry experts
We look forward to spurring discussion and hearing different points of view – we actually hope things get heated at times. A good debate is healthy and loads of fun, so we hope you participate by joining our discussions and conversations on The Op-Ed.
If you are interested in contributing to our blog, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.